Friday 3 December 2010

Someone told me....

that as as I waffle an awful lot, it would be a good idea to start a blog. Egged on by a fellow Twitter friend (not sure if you can actually be friends with someone you never met, but hey!) and blogger (mediocre_mum - she needs to pay me for the endorsement) I have taken the plunge.

I quite actually fancy reviewing things - child orientated as I have 2 nutcases in the house that are under 3 years old and I need to constantly find things to do - for my sanity not theirs as lets face it, they are content pulling the contents of my cupboards across the kitchen floor and crayoning on the walls.

Blimey, I am already thinking this is a bad idea, I am cringing at the potential damage I might do and I am already quite good at doing that and am in no need of a blog to help!

I have loads going on in my life, much of which likes to fall down around my ears, so dear readers (hello...anyone there?....) if at least you can have a point and a laugh at someones life going insanely cock-eyed, then it would have served a purpose!

Thats it for now... hope I remember the password to this damn thing or you are getting knack all!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the mad world of blogging! Please do ask if you have any questions.

    Cheers,

    Mediocre Mum

    ReplyDelete