Friday 17 December 2010

Present Panic

Following on from my post yesterday, does anyone, no matter how organised, get panicky this soon before Christmas?

Over the last 10 years I have been the most organised I have ever been at the festive season (I used to be a December 23rd shopper), but every year it is the same thing. A week before the BIG day I have the notion that I have not bought enough food, presents, decorations, wrapping paper, cards and all of a sudden I go panic buying.

It is ridiculous but I can't seem to help myself. I start my buying in September, I write lists to make sure I remember what I have bought, I write lists to remind myself what I need to buy and still I worry that I wont have enough.

Not sure why this really happens but it sure is bugging me this year and I have to make sure I don't go demented in the shop as its just us 4 this year so that side of beef and 150 cocktails sausages and 2lb block of cheese really is just not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment