Friday 10 December 2010

Bumble Has Arrived!

I became a Nanny at 0553hrs on the 10th December, Bumble (a boy) weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and by all accounts is very long (just like his Daddy was!). Regular readers will know from my previous post that this was a long labour for my eldest's g/f and it was tough for her.

The result however is a little (well, not so little) bundle of babyness that I can't wait to see, and cuddle!

Here-in lies the problem, I am just about as far North in England as you can get, they are in near London. You can imagine the train prices this time of year (flying is the same) and unless I want a 10 hour bus journey travelling by car is the only option really, but its a long journey to do by yourself.

I am not sure what to do at the moment, my hubstacle says to wait until after Christmas and we can all go together, but I am not so sure that I actually want to wait. I suppose it is when things like this happen that I curse being so far away (not that I would change anything!).

So I am now trawling the internet to try and find a decent way of getting there without draining the bank account.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment