Sunday 13 March 2011

Where Has My Weekend Gone?

I think I blinked and missed the weekend. It's Sunday night, I am in bed on the laptop and I realise that I have just lost the last couple of days and I have no idea where they have disappeared to!

Friday morning was spent cooking for my business event on the saturday, I was collected at 1.30 to get over to another Town to dress rehearse a production I was in. Then it was the performance that very same evening (total sell-out and it was amazing!), got home about 2330hrs, finished the cooking for the next day and got to bed at 0200hrs!

Saturday morning saw me running round, loading the car and making sure we had everything. Did my event, which was really, really popular and made me some money - thank go because it was the first one and I was scared no one was going to turn up.

The Hubstacle was fantabulous and gave me alot of help, and I really don't know what I would do without him.

We then went straight off to a birthday party that Aardvark and Rhino had been invited to. Once home from that and the children went to bed, I unloaded the car, sorted out all the boxes, made dinner and it was bedtime again.

Today has been a round of a bit of everything really and it just melted into the ether called my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment