Tuesday 8 March 2011

Time Is Running Out

OK, so here is the thing.... Once again, I have left myself up the creek without a paddle and have..... Once again, taken on far too much to be humanely possible. Before I have a good old rant - check ok what I have got going on!

Its Show week for the musical I am in in 2 weeks and I have yet to find 5 costumes and accessories - thank god I know my lines, but we have a tonne of rehearsals in between time.

I have another Theatre appearance to make on Friday night, dress rehearsal from 3pm.

I am doing my first Moonwalk training session on Friday morning

First Pop Along Party on saturday, I have to finish getting the activities, catering, advertising and administration of it done.

Next Uni assignment due Show week and I haven't done any study for it yet apart from reading three pages of the book.

Zumba, Slimming World, Ballet (not me obviously!), Nursery runs (this is the journey, not some kind of bowel affliction), parties to take the children to, shopping to be done, meals to cook, washing to be done, ironing to tackle, playing with the children, beds to make, stuff to tidy,, stuff to remember, events to organise, phone calls to make. Birthdays to remember, a husband to direct.

Parties booked up for the rest of the month and nearly all of April.

Boots keep sending me these great photo offers, but I don't have the time to go through mine in order to get in before the rediculously short time frame.

I am impulsive and I don't seem to be able to say no at the moment!

Please stop the world. I want to get off for an hour so I can get organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment