Thursday 10 March 2011

Fanny Fables!

Tomorrow sees me perform, with the help of some other laydees, The Vagina Monologues. The whole production is meant to be rehearsed as little as possible and that is probably a very good thing, because apart from knowing one of girls, I have never met any of the others nor have I ever been to any rehearsals!

Hmmm, I am now wondering if this is going to hinder me in any sense at all.

The Theatre capacity is 108, I have just heard that 70 tickets have been sold. This means that 70 people have parted with their hard-earned cash to sit through an hour and a half of a bunch of women, who are on their stage debut,talking about the lady under-carriage all night!

I have a feeling that its going to be a flippin' blast of a night! We have swanky T-Shirts, so we will be just fantabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment