Friday 4 March 2011

Edinburgh Moonwalk

I must be absolutely barmy, but I am actually considering doing the Full Moon, Moonwalk in June. Not June 2012, but June in bloomin' 2011 - Yes indeedy, this year or in 3 months to be precise!

I did consider doing it last year when someone I knew walked the walk, but as usual I have been putting it off and not thinking about it - i.e I was too lazy.

However, someone advertised for a partner/training buddy in order for them to do it and I stupidly put my hand up from the back of the classroom without knowing what the question was or even thinking about the implications.

We are talking about me, about the most totally unfit person on the planet, training towards walking a marathon, overnight, in Edinburgh, in my Bra....... well, I just don't know what to even say about that!

So, I am meeting my partner to be in Morrisons Cafe on Tuesday, we shall probably have a fry up, maybe even a cream cake whilst discussing the finer points of....

WALKING A BLOODY MARATHON, AT NIGHT, IN OUR BRAS!

Did I just say that again? The more I say it, the more totally insane it sounds.

Why - oh - Why - oh - Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment