Friday 6 December 2013

Play Nice Now!

So, towards the end of November I realised that it would have been nearly a whole year since I posted on here. Not very good eh?! To be fair to myself, it has been rather a busy time for me. To be extra fair to myself, I do tend to take on more than I can chew. Sue, a blog is a great idea, but where can I actually get the time to post on the damn thing amongst running the house and doing all of the other millions of things I rope myself in to? Crikey, sometimes I don't even have the time to go to the bloody loo! It struck me, that now I am managing to get on top of things - the house no longer looks like a bomb site (well not all of it anyway), my theatre directing stint is over and yes, although my Uni degree has just started again and the next production rehearsals have begun (I am in the chorus btw!) - I would like to raise this old and crusty blog off out of the grave and start over. And what better way to start but by doing something meaningful? I decided that from 1st December, I will attempt to do something kind and/or meaningful every day for a whole year. My aim is that as the 1st of December falls on a Sunday, this will be the day that I write about the week gone by. So, join me on 8th December to see how the first week has panned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment