Wednesday 9 November 2011

Why Am I So Rubbish?

OK, so I know that I am not rubbish, but it doesn't stop me feeling like it. When I started this blog, it was initially just a place for me to express my thoughts and opinions - so I know they might occasionally be a bit insane, but hey aren't we all at times?

However, I like to think that I can actually stick at something, rather than bimble along like a total idiot with zero stamina. Hence the reason that when I found myself putting less and less entries, I felt slightly disappointed with myself. I do have lots to say, I do have an interesting life with funny things happening, I do like to get my point of view across - so, where the blooming' heck am I going wrong?

IT'S CALLED LIFE!

To be frank, by the time I even think about writing, I have usually collapsed in bed and am studying the inside of my eyelids. I do want to do more, but perhaps I just won't beat myself up for doing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment