Wednesday 5 January 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

Since New Year's Eve (called Old Year's Eve, in this neck of the wood's), I have been dogged with bad stomach ache. Now it's not related to ablutions of any sort as that is all moving through just fine (sorry if you are reading this whilst eating!), and I don't feel sick at all.

I could be sitting there happy as Larry one minute and then the next I will get a terrible stabbing-griping pain that really takes my breath away and causes me to double over in agony. In fact I even didn't go to Slimming World and my Drama club tonight, mainly because I didn't want to risk driving and then getting a pain.

I am starving hungry, yet frightened to eat anything in case it sets off the pains. I have however considered that it might well be down to anxiety. Aardvark starts nursery school tomorrow and although I am putting on a good front I am in bits inside.

I have been very upbeat with her and at the moment she is totally unfazed - that might change in the morning of course - but the cause of this pain could really be a physical manifestation of an emotional issue.

I hope so, because at this rate I will get to my target weight in a super-speedy time if I am not bloomin' eating anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment