Friday 1 February 2013

Maverick Mummy - Cooking

I love food - it's not hard to notice that most of my FaceBook posts are indeed of the edible variety. I was popping on recipes, tips, hints and information on my own page , but people were forever asking for details and I would find myself faffing about trying to find them or type them up. So, the FaceBook cooking page was created, here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/530469143650305/ Nothing on it is rocket science, just a basic knowledge of cooking and if, like loads of people, you worry that you know nothing - then there are plenty of nice and helpful people to assist - there is no such thing as a stupid question either. For those who follow my - rather sparse and sporadic blog (which I intend to change in to a regular feature in my life), you will know my feelings on skills being lost as each generation passes so I do sympathise with the people who just have not been taught how to boil an egg or knock up a quick sponge cake. That is where I come in, not by throwing them out to ridicule, but to get them the advice and information they need. Happy Cooking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment